Dr. Marcos Cosmetic Surgery & Medspa
Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic & Aesthetic Gynecology
Dr. Marcos and the staff at Dr. Marcos Cosmetic Surgery & Medspa are dedicated to providing women’s healthcare and wellness for all ages in a professional manner.
“My passion is to make you feel better and beautiful every day. My commitment is to continually strive for excellence to deliver the highest results and best care to you”
I invite you to discover the wide variety of possibilities and treatments for your gynecological condition, cosmetic surgery and aesthetic solutions through our website, or visit you can visit our practice, which is located on 7922 Hillcroft Ave Houston, Tx 77081 (Hillcroft Ave and Bissonet St.)
Dr. Marcos offers complete women’s services care
- Birth Control and Family Planning: NEXPLANON, MIRENA, SKYLA
- Menstrual problems and Abnormal Bleeding
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual problems
- Urinary Incontinence
- Well Women Exams/
- Cancer Screening
- Pelvic/Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
- Vaginal Rejuvenation procedures
- Da Vinci Robotics Endometriosis Resection
- Da Vinci Robotic Hysterectomy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Hysteroscopy procedures: Intrauterine devices removal
- Fertility Evaluation & Treatment
- Tubal Ligation- Laparoscopic or Hysteroscopic ESSURE tubal ligation
- Urinary Incontinence: Miniarc , TOT, TVT
- Plastic and aesthetic Gynecology
- Vaginal Rejuvenation procedures
- Mons of pubis Lift
- Labia majora Lift
- Diva :Noninvasive Laser vaginal Rejuvenation
- Votiva: Noninvasive Frational CO2 vaginal therapy
- Bladder Lift
- Vaginal rejuvenation and tightening procedures
- Fat Grafting
- Medical Weight Loss
- Diet and Prescriptions for Appetite inhibitors
- diVa™ Laser Vaginal Therapy
- G-Shot® for Women
- Votiva Vaginal therapy
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) T
Hormone replacement Therapy
- Thyroid replacement
- Male Testosterone Therapy
- Female Testosterone Therapy
- Female Estrogen Therapy
- BioTE:Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Premarin vaginal therapy
Esthetician Certified Cosmetic Injector, Licensed Medical Aesthetician & Certified Laser Technician
Emily is a Graduate of the Institute of Cosmetology & Esthetics, as well as Texas Laser Institute. Through the years she has studied the medical aspect of skin types, skin conditions and the advanced techniques in treating skin concerns both invasive and non-invasively. Being a skincare specialist, she truly enjoys treating and helping her patients achieve their desired look through committed treatments, and to see them regain their self-confidence.
Head Office Manager
Jeanna joined Dr. Marcos Cosmetic Surgery & Medspa in 2019 as head office manager. She assists the practice as a surgery coordinator. Her knowledge of cosmetic procedures allows her to guide patients through their transformation journey.
Berenice graduated from University of Houston in 2018 with a Bachelors in business and accounting. She joined Dr Marcos Cosmetic Surgery & Medspa as our office manager. Her duties include surgery scheduling and coordinating as well as patient care. Berenice’s goal is to help patients transition smoothly through their cosmetic journey.
Maritza Menjivar M.A.
Patient Coordinator & Marketing Specialist
Maritza joined Bellissima Women’s Clinic in 2017 and is now joining Dr. Marcos Cosmetic Surgery & Medspa as one of our Patient Consultants and Social Media coordinator. Maritza wishes to help each patient reach their aesthetic goal and to comfort them every step of the way. Maritza is looking forward to making each cosmetic experience one that won’t be forgotten.
Sandra Ramos C.M.A.
Sandra joined Dr. Marcos Cosmetic Surgery & Medspa in 2018 as a patient consultant. Sandra desires to help every patient and their needs every step of the way. She strives for great patient care and satisfaction.
Madison Garcia M.A.
Madison is a detailed oriented certified medical assistant, experienced with day to day operational and logistical needs of a medical practice. She performs basic nursing procedures as needed and authorized. Madison is a graduate of the college of health care professions.